Investors & Financials
|BanksAllahabad Bank||Financial InstitutionsMAS Financial||AssociatesSIDBI|
|BanksIDBI Bank||Financial InstitutionsReliance Capital||AssociatesMFIN|
|BanksDena Bank||Financial InstitutionsAnanya Finance||AssociatesAMFI|
|BanksSIDBI||Financial InstitutionsReligare Finvest||AssociatesEQUIFAX|
|BanksVijaya Bank||Financial InstitutionsIntelligrow||AssociatesHIGH MARK|
|BanksState Bank of India||Financial InstitutionsCapital First||Associates FORCE TEN|
|Banks||Financial InstitutionsOiko Credit||Associates|
|Banks||Financial InstitutionsFamily Credit Ltd||Associates|
|Banks||Financial InstitutionsMuthoot Capital Services Ltd||Associates|
|Banks||Financial InstitutionsTATA Capital ABFL||Associates|
Current Out Reach
|Key Operational Statistics as on 31st December 2017.|
|Gross Loan Portfolio (Rs. Cr.)||198.83|
|BC Portfolio (From IDBI Bank)(Rs.Cr.)||29.7|
|No. of States||5|
|No. of districts||27|
|No. of Branches||101|
|No. of Active members||2,08,492|
|Loan Amount Disbursed during this period of 2017-18||229.53|
|Average O/S Loan (INR)||13,808|
|Regular Repayment Rate||99.05%|
|Number of Employees||500+|
Rating & Grading
• Jagaran has been assigned Grade S3 (Good) as Social Rating by M2I in 2016 (a renowned Social Rating agency).
• It has received Grading “AA” in Code of Conduct Assessment (CoCA) conducted by ACCESS-ASSIST in 2016.
• CARE Ratings assigned a grading ‘MFI 2’ in July 2017 .
• Staff strength 520+CARE Ratings assigned a Rating‘BBB-/Stable’ to Jagaran on March 2017.
• Jagaran received Skoch Order-of-Merit award in September 2016.
Service Excellence: Provide unfailing service at the right place and at the right time.
Product Offering: Listen to the market and offer practical solutions.
Support and Guidance: Understand problems and assist members whenever required.