• Grading -MFI2 & Rating-BBB-/Stable from CARE Ratings.
• Overall 108 branches
• Loan Disbursed 427.45 Cr(april 2017 to March 2018)
• Staff strength 580+
• Achieved Gross Loan portfolio of Rs.261.01 Cr.
• Assigned AA grading for Code of Conduct(CoCA), Skoch Order-of-Merit award,Grading -MFI2 & Rating-BBB-/Stable from CARE Ratings.
• Overall 88 branches
• Loan Disbursed 256.426 Cr(april 2016 to March 2017)
• Staff strength 450+
• Achieved Gross Loan portfolio of Rs.148.04 Cr.
• Overall 85 branch
• Loan Disbursed 210 Cr. In FY 2016
• Staff strength 400+
• Achieved Rs. 150 Cr portfolio
• Spreads operation in the state of Odisha
• Achieved MFI 2 (3rd from top) grading by CARE Ratings in April 2015, up from ‘mfR4’.
• Achieved BB+/ (Stable) BLR rating rated by CRISIL Ratings in August 2015, up from BB/Stable.
• Jagaran is engaged with Vodafone to provide the m-pesa service to our customers.
PSIG Schemes , supported by DFID,UK.
• Social Performance Management (SPM) audit conducted by M2i Consulting for the first time and
achieved Grade of “S3” [Good SPM] as Social Rating in July, 2014.
• Code of Conduct Assessment (COCA) conducted by ACCESS-ASSIT for the first time and
achieved Grading of “A’’ in March 2014.
• Achieved ‘mfR4’ MFI grade assigned by CRISIL Ratings.
• Extends operation in the state of Bihar with opening of Kishanganj branch in August, 2013.
• Madhupur, the first branch in Jharkhand became operational in October, 2013.
• Achieved 1,00,000 landmark disbursement by end of 2012.
• Appointed as an aggregator by PFRDA for distributing NPS-Lite (Swavalamban).
• 50,000 Borrowers achieved till end of 2011.
2010 with a workforce of 5 members.
• Offered micro credits to active women borrowers for income generating purpose and operate in
Current Out Reach
|Key Operational Statistics as on 30th Nov 2018.|
|Gross Loan Portfolio (Rs. Cr.)||318.06|
|BC Portfolio (From IDBI Bank)(Rs.Cr.)||16.29|
|No. of States||5|
|No. of districts||27|
|No. of Branches||108|
|No. of Active members||2,78,358|
|Loan Amount Disbursed during this period of 2018-19||351.07|
|Average O/S Loan (INR)||16,013|
|Regular Repayment Rate||99.69%|
|Number of Employees||645+|
Rating & Grading
• Jagaran has been assigned Grade M2 (second from top) in August 2018 by SMERA (a renowned agency).
• It has received Grading “C2” for Code of Conduct Assessment in August 2018 conducted by SMERA.
• CARE Ratings and ICRA have assigned a Rating ‘BBB-/Stable’ to Jagaran in May 2018.
• Jagaran received Skoch Order-of-Merit award in September 2016.
Service Excellence: Provide unfailing service at the right place and at the right time.
Product Offering: Listen to the market and offer practical solutions.
Support and Guidance: Understand problems and assist members whenever required.