• Jagaran started its operations by opening its first branch at Baranagar, Kolkata in November 2010 with an employee base of 5 members.
• Offered micro credits to active women borrowers for income generating purpose and operated in JLG model.
• Became wholly owned subsidiary of GTFS Multi Services Limited in April, 2011.
• 50,000 Borrowers achieved till end of 2011.
• Accomplished its first portfolio securitization transaction withRatnakar Bank Limited amounting to Rs.17Crore.
• Achieved 1,00,000 landmark disbursement by end of 2012.
• Appointed as an aggregator by PFRDA for distributing NPS-Lite(Swavalamban).
• Reclassified as “NBFC-MFI” by Reserve Bank of India on 27.09.2013 with certificate of Registration.
• Extends operation in the state of Bihar with opening of Kishanganj branch in August, 2013.
• Madhupur, the first branch in Jharkhand became operational in October, 2013.
• Received Capacity Building Support as a grant of Rs.40 lacs from SIDBI, mainly for Bihar under
• Social Performance Management (SPM) audit conducted by M2i Consulting for the first time andachieved Grade of “S3” [Good SPM] as Social Rating in July, 2014.
• Code of Conduct Assessment (COCA) conducted by ACCESS- ASSIT for the first time and achieved Grading of “A’’ in March 2014.
• Achieved ‘mfR4’ MFI grade assigned by CRISIL Ratings.
• Loans product “Jaga Griha “introduced for house repairing / renovation.
• Spreads operation in the state of Odisha
• Achieved MFI 2 (3rd from top) grading by CARE Ratings in April 2015, up from ‘mfR4’.
• Achieved BB+ or (Stable) BLR rating rated by CRISIL Ratings in August 2015, up from BB/Stable.
• Jagaran is engaged with Vodafone to provide the M-Pesa service to our customers.
• Achieved AA grading on COCA
• Overall 85 branches Skoch Order-of-Merit award, September 2016
• Loan Disbursed 210 Cr.In FY 2016
• Staff strength 400+
• Achieved Rs.150 Cr portfolio.
• Achieved AA grading on COCA, Skoch Order-of-Merit award,MFI 2& BBB- Grading from CARE
• Overall 108 branches
• Loan Disbursed 427.45 Cr.(from april 2017 to march 2018)
• Staff strength 580+
• Achieved Gross Loan portfolio of Rs.261.01 Cr.
Current Out Reach
|Key Operational Statistics as on 31st March 2018.|
|Gross Loan Portfolio (Rs. Cr.)||261.01|
|BC Portfolio (From IDBI Bank)(Rs.Cr.)||27.97|
|No. of States||5|
|No. of districts||29|
|No. of Branches||108|
|No. of Active members||2,32,143|
|Loan Amount Disbursed during this period of 2017-18||427.45|
|Average O/S Loan (INR)||15,745|
|Regular Repayment Rate||99.30%|
|Number of Employees||580+|
Rating & Grading
• Jagaran has been assigned Grade S3 (Good) as Social Rating by M2I in 2016 (a renowned Social Rating agency).
• It has received Grading “AA” in Code of Conduct Assessment (CoCA) conducted by ACCESS-ASSIST in 2016.
• CARE Ratings assigned a grading ‘MFI 2’ in July 2017 .
• Staff strength 580+CARE Ratings assigned a Rating‘BBB-/Stable’ to Jagaran on March 2017.
• Jagaran received Skoch Order-of-Merit award in September 2016.
Service Excellence: Provide unfailing service at the right place and at the right time.
Product Offering: Listen to the market and offer practical solutions.
Support and Guidance: Understand problems and assist members whenever required.